You have an idea. It’s exciting and it excites you. But what do you do with it? How do you make it a reality? With so many things to think about, it can be difficult to know where to start. That’s where fiverr.com comes in!
This website is a global marketplace for freelancers of all kinds. Whether you need help with design, marketing, writing, or anything else, there is sure to be a professional on Fiverr who can help get the job done.
You can get ANY job done at Fiverr, everything from creating a website to someone singing happy birthday to you in a silly voice. All of the services on Fiverr start at just 5$, hence the name. This is an incredibly low price when you compare it to what you would pay for these same services elsewhere.
GIG – a term used on the site for the service being offered by the freelancer.
Fiverr is simple to use. Just create an account and start browsing through the services that are offered, the gigs. Entering a gig page you will find pictures, videos, a gig description, reviews, and FAQ’s so you can get an idea of what you will be getting. You can communicate with the freelancer before you purchase the gig to get an idea of what they will be able to do for you and to ask any questions you may have.
A lot of the time you will also find what so-called packages. A package is where a freelancer offers you a bundle of services for a discounted price.
For example, if you want someone to design and create a website for you, they may offer you a package that includes additional services such as Search Engine Optimization or adding an e-commerce section to your site. These are just some examples but really the possibilities are endless.
At the gigs offered you will find something called “extras”. These are additional services that the freelancer offers for a small price increase. For example, if you want your website to be created in two days instead of the usual four, you can pay an extra for that. Or if you want someone to design a logo for you, you can pay an extra to receive multiple versions to choose from.
Once you are ready to purchase, simply click the “order” button and send your instructions to the freelancer. You will be asked to provide some more information about what you want or need and then you can make your payment.
After that, all you need to do is sit back and relax while the freelancer gets to work! Once the job is completed you will have the chance to review it. If you’re happy with the work, simply approve it. It’s that easy! Fiver will later ask to rate their work and leave a review. This is important because it helps other users know what to expect from this person in the future.
If for some reason you’re not happy with the work, Fiverr offers a dispute resolution system to help resolve any issues. You’ll have to provide them with evidence of the problem and they will work with both you and the freelancer to come to a resolution.
You will also find gigs that are marked with a Pro Verified badge – a term used on the site for a freelancer who has been verified by Fiverr as being an expert in their field. That usually means that they’ve been active on the site for a long time and have had good reviews.
You can also be a freelancer on Fiverr. If you have your own skill or talent that you want to offer on Fiverr, simply create a gig and start offering your services to the world! You will receive 80% of every gig you complete, and Fiverr keeps the other 20% to help cover the costs of running the site.
Fiverr is an amazing resource for anyone with an idea they want to make a reality. With so many services available, there is sure to be something for everyone. And with such low prices, it’s easy to get started. So what are you waiting for? Turn your idea into a reality today with Fiverr!